CM Murray LLP
CM Murray LLP specialise in UK employment and partnership law.
We predominantly represent overseas businesses with UK operations, in particular US and German businesses, on their full range of UK and cross-border HR issues. We also advise on expatriate and senior executive appointment and severance issues.
We are highly regarded for our partnership law expertise, particularly in advising US and UK law firms and their partners, and hedge fund and investment management partners, on partner exits, team moves, enforceability of restrictive covenants, and discrimination and whistleblowing litigation.
Founder & Managing Partner
+44 (0)207 933 9134
+44 (0)207 933 9120
+44 (0)207 933 9123
+44 (0)207 933 9122
Full range of employment law services including:
- Employment aspects of business acquisitions
- Managing employee conduct and performance issues, including investigation and disciplinary processes
- Individual and collective redundancies
- Enforceability and enforcement of restrictive covenants
- Advising on and managing employer response to team moves, including related litigation
- Advising on discrimination and whistleblowing claims
- Senior executive appointments and terminations
- Drafting employee contracts and service agreements, and staff handbooks
- financial services
- professional services (including law firms, patent attorneys and accountancy practices)
- technology and specialist manufacturing/engineering and
- luxury brands including beauty and fashion.
The main language of the practice is English. In addition, key languages include German, Japanese and French.
The members of Innangard are separate and independent law firms based around the world and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with Innangard. No Innangard member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. Innangard itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.
© 2017 Innangard Global