CC Solicitors is a market leading firm based in Dublin providing specialist advice to organisations, businesses and employees on employment law matters.
The practice has a broad and in-depth knowledge of employment law, which means that, by engaging us, you will receive:
- High quality and strategic advice
- Practical and focused solutions
- A fast paced service at a competitive rate
The firm provides an all round service to their clients on employment law issues that arise in the cycle of the employment relationship, from HR to restructuring of a business and litigation.
+353 1 905 8685
+353 1 905 8685.
We specialise in:
- Drafting & revising employment contracts for both employees and employers
- Advice on TUPE Regulations and outsourcing
- Advice on reorganisations and collective redundancies
- Advising employers and employee on discrimination issues, specifically gender, age and disability discrimination
- Advising on internal investigations on disciplinary, whistleblowing and bullying and harassment in the workplace
- Negotiation of exit packages for senior executives
- Representing clients and conducting our own advocacy in unfair dismissal and discrimination claims
- Defending and instigating injunctions in the High Court regarding termination of employment and restrictive covenants
- Whistleblowing and protected disclosures
- Personal injury actions for stress related injuries
- Partnership disputes and exits
- Industrial action and trade union recognition
Colleen advises on international outsourcing and restructuring issues and is involved in a European network of legal experts in gender equality and discrimination in relation to the potentially discriminatory effects of zero hour contracts.
- Leading insurers
- Private health care providers
- Recruitment agencies
- Trade Unions in retail and communications
- Voluntary organisations
- Private individuals
English & Irish
The members of Innangard are separate and independent law firms based around the world and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with Innangard. No Innangard member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. Innangard itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.
© 2017 Innangard Global