FORNESA ABOGADOS S.L.P.
FORNESA ABOGADOS is a professional firm born of an ambitious project and a definite aim to innovate. The partners, Tomás Fornesa, Carlos Valls, Jaime Fernández, Juan José Hita, Alicia Herrador, Sergi Giménez, Albert Giralt and Carlos Guerrero all boast ample experience and a solid reputation.
They have gathered a powerful team of exceptional professionals to face the challenges before them.
FORNESA ABOGADOS provides high added value services with practicality and technical rigor.
- Drafting upper and mid-management contracts
- Social Benefits, stock-option plans, long term incentives, variable remuneration, pension undertakings and flexible benefit packages
- Negotiation of redundancies and collective dismissals and general advice on labour restructuring
- Dismissal and grievance proceedings
- Substantial amendment of terms of employment and geographical mobility
- Employment litigation and dispute resolution
- Drafting and negotiation of collective agreements and internal policy regulations (Codes of Ethics)
- General advice on obligations and responsibilities regarding safety and hygiene at work
- Advice, drafting and negotiation of equal opportunity plans
- Expatriates – “full service” (i.e. tax, employment, social security and immigration) as well as co-ordination with international law firms when required to provide full assistance to expatriates
- Cross-border projects (Multi-jurisdictional outsourcing and subcontracting; implementation of global benefit plans and HR policies; European Works’ Council)
- Assistance on M&A transactions (employment and social security due diligences; outsourcing and insourcing projects; mergers, spin-offs, carve-out, transfer of business lines)
Our core client sectors include:
- Healthcare, Chemical and Pharmaceutical;
- Aviation, Transports & Logistics;
- Consumer Goods & Retail;
- Telecommunications, Media & New Information Technologies;
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
The main language of the practice is Spanish. In addition, key languages include English, French, Italian and Catalan.
The members of Innangard are separate and independent law firms based around the world and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with Innangard. No Innangard member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. Innangard itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.
© 2017 Innangard Global