MMELegal | Tax | Compliance
MME is an innovative full service consulting firm for all of your legal, tax, and compliance needs. We represent companies and individuals in all business related matters. We assist clients with personal and thorough attention – in Switzerland and internationally.
Legal | Tax | Compliance: In these three areas we provide integrated, comprehensive and interdisciplinary services with speed and efficiency. We have a lean organization, and we use all the latest technology. All of our highly qualified advisors have international experience and develop tailor-made and entrepreneurial solutions
We specialise in:
We support human resources management in their daily work and assist with strategic reorientation during the restructuring process. We advise and represent national and international companies, as well as executive employees on all aspects of employment law (including work permits). For the respective tax-related issues, MME also has a team of highly qualified tax experts. Offering many years of experience, our team has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and excellent tactical skills.
We support our clients in all matters related to employment law, including:
- Representation in litigation cases before state courts and courts of arbitration
- Standard and custom-made employment contracts, employment manuals as well as other policies
- Incentive and compensation plans, bonus and other schemes
- Operational restructuring
- Termination of employment relationships, leave of absences, termination agreements, structuring of redundancies, and mass dismissal
- Enforcement of non-compete covenants
- Social plans
- Personnel related issues in connection with M&A transactions
- Data protection
- Implementation of the ordinance against excessive compensation in listed joint stock companies
- Personnel related issues in connection with insolvency
- International job postings
- Arbitration proceedings in the role as arbitrator or counsel
- Residence and work permits for executive employees and highly qualified professionals (including cadre transfer and transfer of specialists within a group)
We support human resources management with international job postings (drafting of international posting contracts, obtaining of work permits etc.) and advise clients on employment law questions arising from international merger and acquisition deals.
We advise clients (both employers and executive employees/senior management) across all industries with respect to employment law including:
- Fintech / Blockchain / Cryptocurrency
- Solar Energy
- Computer / Digital / Software / Online
- Technology / Media / Telecommunications (TMT)
- Energy / Utilities / Trading / Commodities
- Healthcare / Pharma / Biotech / Life Science
- Transport / Logistics / Travel
- Real Estate
German and English
The members of Innangard are separate and independent law firms based around the world and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with Innangard. No Innangard member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. Innangard itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.
© 2017 Innangard Global