People + Culture Strategies
People + Culture Strategies is a non-traditional and highly innovative labour, employment and migration law firm servicing employers and businesses in Australia.
The firm was established in 2010 by prominent Australian lawyer Joydeep Hor. The firm has been one of the top three fastest-growing law firms in Australia and New Zealand every year since its inception. The firm has over 25 team members and over 900 corporations as clients. All of the firm’s senior lawyers have previously worked in large commercial law firms and have chosen PCS as a genuine high-quality alternative both as a cutting-edge service provider and also as a unique place to work.
PCS clients can take advantage of a variety of pricing models that are best suited to their individual needs.
Advice, representation, training and audits in:
- contract and policy development and renewal
- employment issues associated with setting up a new business
- behaviour and culture training (incorporating EEO, bullying, harassment, and discrimination prevention)
- workplace health and safety
- performance management
- workplace surveillance
- enterprise bargaining
- social media in the workplace
- behavioural and leadership coaching (particularly for senior executives)
- organisational redesign and change management
- mergers, acquisitions, divestments
- workforce regulation
- outsourcing and contractor modelling and management
- employee share schemes
- injured employee sick leave and absenteeism management
- termination of employment
- post-employment restraints
- all employment litigation
- Workplace Investigations
PCS regularly co-ordinates cross-border work for its clients in the Asia-Pacific region.
PCS primarily acts for management in labour, employment and migration matters. The client base of the firm is extremely diverse and PCS has clients in all industry sectors (including manufacturing, banking, property, construction, hospitality, IT, professional services). Significant global brands who are currently PCS clients from inception include Mars, Coca-Cola, Honeywell, Mercer, DB Schenker, Hilton Hotels, Starbucks, Nokia, 7-Eleven and Tesla.
The main language of the practice is English. In addition, key languages include Bengali, Mandarin, Spanish, Portuguese and French.
The members of Innangard are separate and independent law firms based around the world and there is no legal relationship between the firms or with Innangard. No Innangard member firm is responsible for the professional services performed by any other member firm. Innangard itself is not a partnership and does not provide any professional services, either in its own name or otherwise.
© 2017 Innangard Global